🛵The candidate must be able to confidently ride a scooter and have a license!🛵
WHERE: Hoi An, Vietnam
START: From Mid-April
A US 501(c)(3) nonprofit rescue shelter working for the rights of ALL species & promoting the need for change through vegan advocacy, animal rights education, community outreach, rescue, rehabilitation & adoption of abused/ neglected animals, fundraising & campaigns, mass sterilization/ vaccination programs, and veterinary capacity building work.
- We currently have 36 animals ranging from domestic to farm to exotic, so candidate must be comfortable with all species.
- Must be able to work well alone and with other people.
- We are shifting from the shelter to clinic only work, while maintaining the farm sanctuary and remaining unadopted animals, we need a candidate capable of getting great families for our cats in Hanoi, Saigon, and abroad.
- International work experience with animals required, ideally in a low animal care resource region like Southeast Asia.
- The candidate will need the ability to handle some social media and fundraising.
- Native or fluent English is required for the position to communicate with visitors and online.
- Must be able to ride a scooter confidently and have a valid license.
- The organization is vegan and staff/visitors are required to consume only vegan food on the property. To be able to communicate the organisations message to the public, it would be best if the position was filled by a passionate vegan.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please email for more info or visit our Facebook page: Vietnam Animal Aid and Rescue & spread the word to anyone you think may be interested.